Hercules 4th of July 5K Run/Walk
Hercules Dynamite 5K Run/Walk!
“Reboot” our 4th of July tradition with the Hercules Dynamite 5K Run/Walk along the San Francisco Bay Trail!
The event will be a chip timed 5K run/walk limited to 250 entrants. $40 adult general registration, teens 11-18 are $20, and kids 10 and under are FREE!
Race Packet (bib/shirt) pick-up: Saturday 7/3 outside Le Fleur D Floral 1375 Sycamore Ave Suite 150-A — 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Sunday at event @ 6:30am-8:00am
General registration can be found on Runsignup
We are close to getting out of COVID restrictions! Yet, please observe the following safety protocol just in case:
- On the day of the race, I will check my temperature and not participate in the race if my temperature is above normal.
- I will stay home and not participate in the race if I have felt ill within 7 days of the race, even if I am fully vaccinated.
- Unless I am fully vaccinated, I will stay home and not participate in the race if I have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the race.
- I will stay home and not participate in the race if I have tested positive for COVID-19 unless it has been at least 14 days and I have subsequently tested negative.
- I will bring a mask and, unless I am fully vaccinated, wear it before and after the race, and at the start until I am no longer near others.
Park at Bayfront Boulevard and walk down to The Exchange where the course will begin at the trailhead of the San Francisco Bay Trail. The course will extend to the top of the trail on Pacific Ave in Rodeo then back. To make the distance an exact 5K you must take the loop in Victoria Park.