Hercules 4th of July 5K Run/Walk
Hercules Dynamite 5K Run/Walk!
Our 4th of July tradition! The Hercules Dynamite 5K Run/Walk along the San Francisco Bay Trail!
Our race will start July 4th at 9am. We will run/jog/walk the newly opened Northern portion of the San Francisco Bay Trail from The Exchange to the top of the trail on Parker Ave in Rodeo and back.
The event will be a chip timed 5K run/walk limited to 250 entrants.
$40 adult general registration, teens 11-18 are $30, and kids 10 and under are FREE!
Register by June 24th and your t-shirt size is set. Register after that date and sized race t-shirts will be passed out during Race Packet pickup on a first-come basis.
Race Packet (bib/shirt) pick-up: Sunday 7/3 outside Le Fleur D Floral 1375 Sycamore Ave Suite 150-A — 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Monday at event @ 7:00am-8:00am
General registration can be found on Runsignup
Although we don’t have the COVID restrictions as we did last year, please observe the following safety protocol just in case:
- On the day of the race, I will check my temperature and not participate in the race if my temperature is above normal.
- I will stay home and not participate in the race if I have felt ill within 7 days of the race, even if I am fully vaccinated.
- Unless I am fully vaccinated, I will stay home and not participate in the race if I have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the race.
- I will stay home and not participate in the race if I have tested positive for COVID-19 unless it has been at least 14 days and I have subsequently tested negative.
- I will bring a mask and, unless I am fully vaccinated, wear it before and after the race, and at the start until I am no longer near others.
Park at Bayfront Boulevard and walk down to The Exchange where the course will begin at the trailhead of the San Francisco Bay Trail. The course will extend to the top of the trail on Parker Ave in Rodeo then back. Unlike last year, there is no loop in Victoria Park. The race is completely on the trail.